Edudemic was created in 2010 and has since grown into one of the most popular destinations to cover teaching, learning, and how technology positively shapes our education.
We publish these types of stories:
- Research and evidence-driven strategies for professional and self-improvement
- Expert guides and how-tos for the newest education apps
- News re-caps of the most important updates for each week
- Compilations of the most useful edtech tools and tips
- Reviews of valuable and innovative products for educators
- Special features such as college reports
A comprehensive website and online community that increases knowledge, sharing, and adoption of what works in K-12 education. We emphasize core strategies: project-based learning, comprehensive assessment, integrated studies, social and emotional learning, educational leadership and teacher development, and technology integration.
Lakeshore is dedicated to creating innovative educational materials that spark young imaginations, instill a sense of wonder and foster a lifelong love of learning. With materials for infants and toddlers through the 6th grade, we help children reach developmental milestones and achieve educational goals—while still having fun!
Education World is a complete online resource that teachers, administrators and school staff can visit each day to find high-quality and in-depth original content. We update the site daily, offering:
- Carefully curated news briefs on topics that matter to educators;
- Lesson plans, printables, worksheets and thousands of other classroom-ready resources;
- EdTech tips and ideas as well as reviews of apps, websites and tech products; and
- A huge library of professional development articles and columns.
Discovery Education transforms classrooms, empowers teachers and captivates students by leading the way in providing high quality, dynamic, digital content to school districts large and small, rural and suburban and everything in between.
Educents is an online marketplace for affordable educational products, providing daily deals to students, parents and educators by working with established educational suppliers. Whether it is a science kit, curriculum pack, books or art supplies, we make sure that Educents has the lowest price. Educators need a break, and we’re here to help.
DonorsChoose.org makes it easy for anyone to help a classroom in need. Public school teachers from every corner of America create classroom project requests, and you can give any amount to the project that inspires you.
Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
TED-Ed — TED's education initiative — aims to amplify the voices and ideas of teachers and students around the world. TED-Ed’s commitment to creating lessons worth sharing is an extension of TED’s mission of spreading great ideas. With this philosophy in mind, and with the intention of supporting teachers and sparking the curiosity of learners around the world, TED-Ed is the newest of TED’s initiatives.