Become A CAL Explorer!
CENTER FOR ADVANCED LEARNING PROVIDES A SAFE, INNOVATIVE AND CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT OF CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT FOR OUR STUDENTS AND LEARNING COMMUNITY.
Our Teachers Are Committed To...
- Collaborating to engage students in a data-driven, project-based, arts and technology integrated instructional program.
- Implementing a rigorous student-centered, standards-based curriculum, aligned to the school’s mission and vision.
- Providing an environment with high expectations in addition to caring support.
- Actively engaging families to enhance student learning.
Our School Has...
- Family Atmosphere
- Small, Safe Learning Environment
- Fun-Filled Educational Field Trips
- Technology-Integrated Classrooms
- Cultural & Enrichment Programs
- Rigorous, Data-Driven Instruction
Center for Advanced Learning strives to admit all pupils who wish to attend our school. However, if the number of pupils who wish to attend exceeds capacity, students will be selected for enrollment by a random public lottery. Preference will be given to students with siblings already enrolled in our school as well as to students living within the local attendance area.
The school will designate an application deadline and only applications received prior to the deadline will be included in the public random drawing. Public notice will be posted regarding a date, time, and location of the public drawing once the deadline date has passed. Names of applicants will be drawn publicly at random. During the same random drawing, once enrollment is reached, the remaining names will continue to be drawn and will be placed on a waiting list in the order drawn. If vacancies occur during the school year, the vacancies will be filled according to the waiting list.
It is the policy of Center for Advanced Learning to be unbiased in its programs, curriculum, admission policies, employment practices, and all other operations. It shall not charge tuition and shall not discriminate against any pupil on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, sex, religion, race or disability