Hello CAL Families!
CAL's Trimester 3 and CAASPP Summative Testing has begun!
Please help us to help your CAL Explorer focus and do their best on the test by:
- Turning off background noises at home (such as TVs, music, loud talking)
- Turning off other computer devices while your child is testing
- Making sure your child uses headphones
- Making sure your child has a quiet place to take their test
- Making sure that your child is in class everyday and on-time at 9:00am
- Making sure your child eats a healthy breakfast before class
- Making sure your child follows their teacher’s and support staff’s instructions
Thank you and be sure to remind your CAL Explorer to say:
“I WILL DO MY BEST AND ROCK-IT ON THE TEST!”